www.hpscb.com – HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013, 154 vacancy open
HP State Cooperative Bank is commercial private sector bank having head office at Akpa, Himachal Pradesh and official web address is www.hpscb.com. We specially made this HPSCB Bank Recruitment 2013 page to publish current and upcoming jobs alert.
Latest vacancy details
Bank: HP State Cooperative Bank
Nick Name: HPSCB
Vacancy Details: 154 (one hundred & fifty four) vacancies for Asst Manager, Steno, Clerk, etc.
Qualification Required: Degree /12th etc.
Application Mode: Online
Last date: 21st Oct, 2013
Project: HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 – 2014
Post wise vacancy details:
01. Asst. Manager: 21 Posts
02. Steno/Typist: 15 Posts
03. Jr. Clerk: 90 Posts
04. Programming Asst.: 08 Posts
05. Jr Clerks (PACS): 16 Posts
06. Jr Clerk (Other Cooperative Institutions): 04 Posts
Age: Applicant maximum age for all above said vacancies required less than 45 years and not lower than 18 years. Candidate’s current age must calculate from first day of DOB and 1st Jan, 2013.
Qualification: 2nd class Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks for Post Code 01, 10th with at least 55% marks or 12th with 45% marks with a speed of 80 wpm in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi for Post Code 02, Graduate in any stream with Post Graduation in Diploma & Computer Application/ Bachelor in Computer Application Post Code 04, Matric with 50% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or a Graduate for Jr Clerk Posts.
Selection: written test, interview, Skill test will be conducted for Steno/Typist post
How to Apply?
HP State Cooperative Bank has online application form for HPSCB Recruitment 2013 program. So candidates need to visit www.hpscb.com website between 4th October, 2013 (Friday) to 21st October, 2013 (Monday). Online application form can also file from LOK-MITRA KENDRA run by IT department HP.
HPSCB Online Application Form 2013
- Make ready all documents and also scan copy of photo & signature
- Now visit bank online address: www.hpscb.com
- Click on “Recruitment” page available at top menu bar
- Now click on online application link
- Fill application details online and submit it
- Take printout of challan form and make offline payment
- Once fee paid by applicant application process is completed.