MPSC Recruitment 2013 www.mahaonline.gov.in apply online for current jobs
Employer Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Nick name & Address: MPSC, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job description: 27 (Twenty Seven) vacancies
Position Name: Superintendent
Minimum qualification: Degree
Deadlines: 10th Sep, 2013
Application mode: Online
Web address: www.mahaonline.gov.in.
Recruitment Program Name: MPSC Recruitment 2013 – 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission also known by its nick name MPSC, head office of commission is located in Mumbai and official web address is www.mahaonline.gov.in. We specially designed this page to update all recruitment news for job seekers.
A new notification for recruitment of Twenty Seven Superintendent announced by commission, last date for application registration is 10th Sep, 2013.
Age: Candidates current age condition for Superintendent should not be more than 35 years and 40 years for reserved category candidates.
Application fee: UR/GEN/OBC Rs. 410 and Rs. 210 for SC/ST
MPSC Online Application Form 2013 (Registration Instruction)
1. Visit commission website : www.mahaonline.gov.in.
2. Click in MPSC online application form link
3. Select Post want to apply
4. Choose examination centre suitable for you
5. Make payment of examination fee of MPSC online website
6. Upload scan copy of photograph & signature
7. Submit form and take printout for future use
MPSC RECRUITMENT 2013 ENGG CIVIL EXAM (LAST DATE: 12/8/2013)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced Engineering (Civil) Exam 2013 for recruitment of Assistant Engineer. Total 997 eligible candidates will appoint for Asst. Engineer post for various government department of Maharashtra. Notification and online form for MPSC Recruitment 2013 available at their website www.mahaonline.gov.in. candidates can apply between 22nd July, 2013 to 12th August, 2013.
Total Vacancies: 997
Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Department wise breakup of vacancies
- Department of Public Works: 80 Vacancies
- Water Resources Department: 759 Vacancies
- Water Supply and Sanitation Department: 158 Vacancies
Age: 19 – 33 years (1/11/2013).
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering
Examination Fee: Candidates want to take part in MPSC Engineering (Civil) Service Exam 2013 has to pay examination fee. Rs. 400 (Rupee four hundred only) for General & Unreserved, Rs. 210 (Rupee two hundred ten only) for reserved & Rs. 10 (Rupee ten only) for Ex-Servicemen. Fee can be deposit online or offline. Candidates who want to pay fee online have to download SBI challan form from http://www.mahaonline.gov.in. website and deposit at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidates can pay online fee through SBI Netbanking, Debit Card or through Credit Card also.
Selection: Written Test.
How to Apply?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has designed online application form for Assistant Engineer (Civil) exam application registration. Online application link available at www.mahaonline.gov.in. website, eligible candidates can apply between 22.7.2013 to 12.8.2013.
Important Steps to Complete Online Application Registration
- Visit official website of MPSC – www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application” link available at homepage
- Select Assistant Engineer (Civil) post
- Choose examination centre which suitable for you.
- Get ID number of the exam
- Download challan form and make payment as per instructions
- After making payment again go to MPSC website
- Enter login details and upload photograph & signature
- Submit online application form
- Take printout and retain it for future use.
MPSC Exam Admit Card, Results 2013 Info
On 12th August, 2013 application process for engineering (civil) service exam 2013 will closed and candidates have to wait several days to download MPSC Assistant Engineering Admit Card 2013. Commission will issued admit card within 13th August, 2013 to 29th August, 2013. Without MPSC Assistant Engineering Admit Card 2013 candidates will not allow to enter in examination room. After this test commission will issued results at same website. We will update this page regularly